Aside from being a brilliant way for a company to expand their brand and distribute their products and/or services to new areas, franchising is an excellent way for local business owners to get into business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Franchising gives you the support and backing from a Franchisor, who has tested, developed and perfected their business model over several locations, allowing you to leverage all the costly and time-consuming lessons that they’ve made and short cut your way through to business success.
In this section you’ll find a selection of articles that discuss franchising in greater detail.
- Why Buy A Franchise?
- What’s The Difference Between Running An Independent Business And A Franchise Business?
- What Are The Costs Associated With Franchising?
- Costs Of Opening A Franchise
- The Three Levels Of Franchise Ownership
- The Profile Of A Good Franchisee
- The Pros And Cons Of Working With A Franchise Search Consultant
- Understanding Franchise Territories
- Start A New Franchise Or Buy An Existing Business?
- Popular Franchise Opportunities For Corporate Professionals
- Do I Join A Brand Name Or Brand New Franchise?
- Seventy-One Questions To Ask Franchisors
- Working With Professional Advisors
- What Franchisors Look For From Prospective Franchisees
- Franchisee Training
- Ongoing Franchisee Support
- Annual Conferences And Regional Meetings